TonyM

We should not underestimate what value we can extract from the Mail archive
> <https://www.mail-archive.com/tiddlywiki@googlegroups.com/>, perhaps a
> little focused consideration about this would help.

Glad you mentioned that! I forgot to mention search (aka "How To Find What
We Have Already!").

In fact, thinking about it, I'm now wondering if a tool such as Gloom is
working on that aims to streamline different types of searches might not be
really helpful (see
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/6CDi2btLB80/hyDafqopBAAJ).

TT