Hi Bill,
I made a video shortly, that describes how to setup a private hoster
TW, that can easily publish any tiddler to the TeamWork TW. The only
thing I have to do is to add the public/protected bag to my TW
recipe.

FYI: http://hoster.peermore.com/recipes/TeamWork/tiddlers.wiki#HowToJoinTeamWork

regards Mario