Hi Kixam,

you don't need to install tiddlymap if you just want to use the visjs
library with nodejs just go to
https://github.com/felixhayashi/TW5-Vis.js and grab the stuff in the
"dist" folder. to drag and drop the plugin, visit the tiddlymap demo
site and just drag the visjs plugin into your wiki.

-Felix

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/BLU436-SMTP1365A135BAA1310D3601807CEDF0%40phx.gbl.