Hi Ton, Hi kixam,

just wanted to mention that any plugin-module using the "TW5 visjs
plugin" from my repo (or from the tiddlymap demo site) needs to import
the node module like this:

varvis =require("$:/plugins/felixhayashi/vis/vis.js");

Also installing tiddlymap is not needed when you just want the vis.js
library. Tiddlymap is just a separate plugin that imports the vis js
library.

-Felix

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/BLU436-SMTP156883D79D70E1FFEE37B6CEDC0%40phx.gbl.