On 22.05.2015 09:34, kixam wrote:
> I am thinking of using the nice nav buttons from felixhayashi's
> tiddlymap though, but first I would rather they would be included in
> the vis.js plugin instead, if possible. I may look into it but it
> seems not very easy.

Anything vis.js ships with is included in the vis.js plugin. But they
only integrate the buttons for the network module not timeline . If you
have a look at http://visjs.org/timeline_examples.html there is one
example named "navigation menu". Maybe this is what you want?

http://visjs.org/examples/timeline/16_navigation_menu.html

-Felix

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/BLU437-SMTP300C47C476AB775495549ECEC00%40phx.gbl.