Hi Kixam,

I am very happy that they released 4.0 and I want to use it as well :)
but here is the problem: I'll need some time to update TiddlyMap because
much of the vis api changed. This means, I cannot update to 4.0 right
away. If you decide to go with 4.0 right away, a user that wants to run
TW5-TiddlyMap and TW5-visjsTimeline will be facing big js errors since
both plugins then expect different vis versions.

Would it be ok for you, if I update vis.js to 4.0 in a month? So I have
enough time to fix TiddlyMap and also I am sure the guys at vis.js will
release a whole bunch of patches/bugfixes in that period as well?

-Felix

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/BLU436-SMTP1993B09059541594295864BCECE0%40phx.gbl.