Hi Mat

>> @Jeremy - would it make sense to make PRs for these?
>
> Neat, by the way. Always surprising what can be done with CSS.
>
> In what form would you suggest making the PRs?
>
> Yes, how should a small CSS piece, but that also requires a surrounding div
> and therefore a little documentation, be a PR?

Well, it could be a “how to” tiddler, but to be honest these tweaks don’t seem
general enough; the other “how tos” cover universal, or near-universal needs,
not something so specific.

> I’d love to have a “family tree” edition in the core, but of course we’d need
> the author to commit to maintaining it.
>
> I must assume you mean an edition for a real family tree, right? (Surely, my
> little css isn't enough to make a whole edition?) That would in deed be cool
> and I imagine some might find it useful. One of the areas I've identified as
> a TiddlyWiki Appetizer
> <http://twaddle.tiddlyspot.com/#Appetizer%20TiddlyWikis> is geneaology where
> I think visual family trees would fit perfectly.

A full genealogical edition would be ideal, yes.

> One thing you could do would be to start treating the listing on
> tiddlywiki.com <http://tiddlywiki.com/> as the primary index to your
> “finished” stuff.
>
> Yeah. Will post about these latest things within the next few days.

Great, thanks

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/69883999-627E-4D2E-B9FC-F885E931845C%40gmail.com.