Hi Yakov

Apologies for the late response.

I'm afraid I can't help with cook/ginsu; I always found them difficult to
use because I'm not familiar with Ruby. That was what drove me to rewrite
the TWC build process with TW5 back in 2011.

I've just tried to get the TW5-based build process running and found that
it is currently broken due to a minor change in TW5 since it was last used.

I'm happy to get things fixed up again, or should I wait to see how you get
on with cook/ginsu?

Best wishes

Jeremy.

Jeremy Ruston