I'm using my own https://github.com/fiatjaf/tiddlywiki-remotestorage plugin
and the following happened:

  * I've created a tiddler with a `<$list>` widget that references the
tiddlers tagged with its own name (let's call this tiddler INDEX);
  * Inside the `<$list>` widget I use `<$view>` and `<$image>` widgets to
show the referenced tiddler name, two arbitrary fields and the image (the
referenced tiddlers are images with arbitrary fields);
  * If I load the INDEX tiddler, it will show the name of the referenced
tiddlers, but not the fields nor the images;
  * If I click on the names/load the referenced tiddlers, then the INDEX
tiddler will update to show the missing contents from the tiddler just
loaded;
  * The "info" panel of neither of the tiddlers show that they were linked
to on a different tiddler.

See it on https://tiddly.alhur.es/fiat...@5apps.com/main/#boas%20pinturas
(this is what I was doing when I found the problem)

---

My remoteStorage plugin is a "syncadaptor" plugin, and the tiddlers are
loaded/saved independently on the server. The `getSkinnyTiddlers` method
returns only the titles and tags of all tiddlers, all other loading is done
on-demand through the `loadTiddler` method.

I imagine it would be desirable that some form of meta-analysis is made
whenever a tiddler is loaded so Core could know which tiddlers are being
referenced and thus are needed for the current tiddler complete render --
so it could call `loadTiddler` for these automatically.

Maybe this is already being done, but some other error is preventing the
meta-analysis -- I suspect that because of the missing information on the
"info" panel.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/a8c35f5e-5387-4866-a527-ca7e158c28bd%40googlegroups.com.