On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 7:09:31 PM UTC+1, Giovanni Parra wrote:

> So my questions are:
>
>   1. How does this References/Listed info get constructed?

The references are a tiddler cache thing. They are generated per tiddler,
if you access the wiki.js function: getTiddlerLinks = function(title)

They are all generated if you access: getTiddlerBacklinks =
function(targetTitle) because there is a loop for all non-system tiddlers.
BE CAREFUL - Messing with loops at such a low level may cause hard
performance hits if done wrong. ... That's why caches are used. (just to be
sure;)

Listed is basically a "copy" of the list field of a tiddler. It's a filter
operation.

>   2. Is it used for fetching the referenced tiddlers on-the-fly when using
> syncadaptor plugins?

I don't think so. They are caches, so they can be destroyed at any time. So
you can't rely on them.

You need to view syncers and adaptors together. They are tricky beasts. You
can have a look at a github conversation, where I did explain the data-flow
for the save mechanism a bit closer:
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/2698#issuecomment-313543941

You will need to understand the syncer layer, if you want to have a working
adaptor.

The easiest async adaptor is tiddlywebadaptor.js in the tiddlyweb <- plugin

syncer.js is hard to debug, since there can be several syncers active at
the same time. So the code is complex.

The function for you to start imo is: Syncer.prototype.handleLazyLoadEvent
= function(title) {

Do a global search for "lazyload" ... It will list: syncer.js, wiki.js and
wikiparser.js ... Start at the first 2 to see how the existing mechanism
triggers a lazyload event. ..... You'll probably need a similar mechanism.

I'm not sure, if there is an existing mechanism to detect your usecase. ...

>   3. Why isn't it working on my setup?

... I'll ask my crystal ball -- no offense intended ;)

have fun!
mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/8fa6d877-9d69-40c3-a1aa-789eabc53fd6%40googlegroups.com.