On Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 4:52:38 AM UTC+1, TonyM wrote:

> this structure also sheds light on tiddlywiki not responding naturaly to
> multi user updates, though fine with multiuser read only.

That's not 100% true. ... It only doesn't react on multi user changes,
because there is no code at the moment, that triggers the "change" event.
... The "change" event is triggered every time, the tiddlywiki store is
changed. As you described it. ...

The problem is, we would need an adapter - syncer combination, that deals
with the new info, without breaking or confusing the existing mechanisms.
... To find the right places, where to inject the new code, is a bit
tricky. ...

-m

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/df698718-0063-49ca-aa58-f520d0b38fbd%40googlegroups.com.