Mat,

Thanks for the leads, have you any examples of using this in TiddlyWiki?

I would like to see if I can access the below; especially once values are
entered as a test

 <form id="frm">
  First name:<br>
  <input type="text" name="firstname" id="firstname"><br>
  Last name:<br>
  <input type="text" name="lastname" id="lastname">
</form>

Mavo has potential but can it be used in tiddlywiki?

The key seems to me accessing tiddlywiki lists, variables and text
references (including fields) and updating them although if much can be
done over and on top of tiddlywiki it would still have value.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/0a29df88-232b-493c-bcd6-7ce720f5be34%40googlegroups.com.