We are thinking about adding SW to TW
https://github.com/linonetwo/solid-tiddlywiki-syncadaptor/issues/3 this is
the first step towards PWA. When user if offline, sync adaptor can save to
cache and load cached tiddler after refresh, so TW can be used offline.

I don't know whether TW core needs a SW, since TW core is self contained,
it doesn't fetch additional resources.

You can use https://app-manifest.firebaseapp.com to generate manifest.json
so browser will cache some assets, and don't need to download full wiki
every time. For example an App Shell that renders before TW core loads.

Use chrome devtool
https://developers.google.com/web/tools/lighthouse/#devtools to test if
it's PWA engough.

在 2019年5月9日星期四 UTC+8下午3:13:23,TonyM写道: