Dear all,

Can I run TiddlyWiki WebServer without Node.js? I need to query the
individual tiddlers in HTML, but my host service does not provide
Node.js. There is Python on the server, but I can't run TiddlyWeb
(https://github.com/tiddlyweb/tiddlywebwiki) even on localhost: pip install
throws segmentation fault on Linux. Did someone get it up and running like
Node.js Tiddly? PHP and Java servers could also be considered if they can
query individual tiddlers.