Post script

I would add to the above reply;

   - The ability to save individual files to the server could be made
   available to all single file savers and servers not just php given the
   users have the access rights to do so.
      - This could permit a serial editing feature on all platforms.
   - However a PHP solution is possibly suitable for the most server
   platforms available.
   - Typically this save mechanism would only be to the current folder or a
   subfolder (a fair limitation)
   - The "import named file" mechanism we would need to programmatically
   pull in an external file, and turn it into a tiddler, such as for a lock
   mechanism would also be able to be used to import content, rss feeds, the
   output of other content.
   - In tiddlywiki one could use HTML/Php solutions hosted on the server to
   manage interaction
      - eg WordPress but then the tiddlywiki could load and or edit and
      save from a database, file or URL thus consuming or publishing wordpress
      content.
      - WordPress is the most prolific CMS available and common on PHP
      servers.
      - You can embed tiddlywikis into wordpress as well.

Regards
Tony