@Jeremy
Would it be possible to auto-generate a wiki per plugin for the sites
<plugin>.tiddlywiki.com or some such?

*Problem*:
People evaluating if TW would solve their needs are unlikely to first take
the time to learn TW enough to be able to install plugins. If they even at
all understand there IS such a plugin. It would be very useful to be able
to refer them directly to a demo.

But it's a problem also for experienced users: Trying out a plugin means
you must install it. It possibly even means you must first get an empty TW
to install it in, because you don't want to test it in your main wiki.
Also consider that during the dev phase of a plugin we often *need *people
to test it.

*So*...
is it possible to "auto-generate" wiki+plugin to some place on
tiddlywiki.com?

Some plugins need a populated wiki for the user to test it. So there could
be an *extra *plugin that follows along in the generation, with a set of
dummy tiddlers . As new plugins are developed, this plugin could be
gradually populated on a per-need basis. Besides, the community could
already now benefit from such a dummy plugin so we have a common set of
tiddlers to try things on and to refer to. It would probably include the
various dummy tids we have on tiddlywiki.com, i.e tiddlers that have the
"week days" and the data used to demo the different sorting operators.

<:-)