Jeremy Ruston wrote:

> I'm not sure what you mean here. Populated by whom? How? What problem does
> this part solve?

Populated with "sample tiddlers". The idea is to have a set of tiddlers
that we use for testing and examples. For the OP, i.e "could we make plugin
editions where people can try out the plugin" the purpose would be so
people had something to try the plugin on because some plugins require
sample tiddlers in order to "run". So, the idea is a ready made set of
dummy tiddlers. I figure tiddlywiki.com already has several of these, e.g
the tiddler containing the weekdays that is used in some operator docs.

Also, on the boards people ask questions but they are often confusing:
sometimes becuase of the one asking and sometimes because of the one trying
to understand. Some people wonder "what does foobar mean?" some people say
they want to "sort by x, y, z" not stating if those are tiddler titles or
field names or fileld values. If there's a plugin with sample "dummy
tiddlers" that people use for their demos and their examples we'd have a
common reference that might avoid some confusions. It would also simplify
for people so they don't have to create their own dummy data which can be
slow if one wants to demo, say, a ToC.

<:-)