Thank you Mario, that looks like what I want to do. (Assuming that once I
build the TW using nodejs I can save it as a single file and use it in
single-file mode going forward. This is probably obviously true but I'm new
to TW5.)

@TiddlyTweeter "What is the the added value over extant tools?" Good
question. I'm new to TW5 so maybe there is already a way to meet my
requirements:
1) I should be able to access my wiki from anywhere, as long as I have a
web browser and can remember my domain name, username, and password.
2) I should be able to stay signed-in via a browser cookie until I sign out.
3) The TW should be backed up as a single HTML file into a cloud storage
account that I control.
4) Backups exceeding X days should automatically be purged

I realized I can do this very easily using AWS. The S3 bill will round down
to zero (possibly literally), and everything else is within the AWS Free
Tier.

The more I think about it, my custom Saver isn't very "custom" at all. It
just does a PUT to send the entire HTML back to window.location.pathname.
This probably isn't the most bandwidth-efficient way to do it, but it works
for me.