Hi,

i tried to sublass the navigator as described in "WidgetSubclassingMechanism"
like so:

(function(){

    /*jslint node: true, browser: true */
    /*global $tw: false */
    "use strict";

    exports.baseClass = "navigator";

// Specify a different name to make the subclass available as a new widget
instead of overwriting the baseclass:
    exports.name = "limited-stack-navigator";

    exports.constructor = function(parseTreeNode,options) {
        this.initialise(parseTreeNode,options);
    };

    exports.prototype = {};

    exports.prototype.handleNavigateEvent = function(event) {
        /*event = $tw.hooks.invokeHook("th-navigating",event);
        if(event.navigateTo) {
            this.addToStory(event.navigateTo,event.navigateFromTitle);
            if(!event.navigateSuppressNavigation) {

this.addToHistory(event.navigateTo,event.navigateFromClientRect);
            }
        }*/
        console.log("HANDLE");
        return false;
    };

    })();

I get the following error: "this.eventListeners is undefined". It seems
that the constructor of widget (the baseclass of navigator) is not called
beforehand (which registers this.eventListeners ). So my basic questions
here are:

   1. is this a design flaw? (e.g. the registration for the events inside
   of the navigator-constructor is a bad idea ;) )
   2. is it not intended to subclass navigator from some reason?
   3. am i doing something else (more trivial) wrong in my overwrite-trial
   above?

Thanks for your help,
Mirko