Hi,

TigerVNC's vncviewer seems to otherwise work nicely and fast enough
from Windows to Mac OS X's bundled VNC server, but the mapping of the
keyboard for basically anything except unshifted keys appear quite
randomish (especially obvious, I guess, if you have a non-English
keyboard like I have) (a Swedish/Finnish one at both the Windows and
Mac ends).

Anybody been working on improving this? Is there enough documentation
available somewhere on what kesysyms/keycodes/whatever should be sent
to the Mac server to make it work sensibly? Or should one just
experiment?

--tml