Hi,

Does tiger vncviewer support bgr233 pixel format?
With tight vncviewer you can specify -bgr233 option but tiger
vncviewer has no such option. I notice tiger Xvnc supports it by
default for 8 bit depth, so I imagine vncviewer should too.

The reason I ask is that I am developing a GPL application
fl_teachertool which connects many students (via vncviewer) to a
vncserver using vncreflector as a proxy for better performance.
Vncreflector docs state:

"VNC Reflector is a specialized VNC server which acts as a proxy
sitting between real VNC server (host) and a number of VNC clients. It
was designed to work efficiently with large number of clients, but
current version is optimized to work primarily with clients that
request 8-bit color format known as BGR233. Other color formats are
supported too but performance may be worse if there are many such
clients."

Thanks
--
Robert Arkiletian