Feature Request Tracker item #2953799, was opened at 2010-02-18 03:05
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by romanrm
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1126849&aid=2953799&group_id=254363

not just the latest update.
Category: UN*X version
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This patch adds IPv6 support to *nix version of the TigerVNC Server and
listening mode of the Viewer. It is basically just the latest version of my
patches [1] and [2] to the Debian version of RealVNC [3], which as it turns out
also apply cleanly to TigerVNC sources version 1.0.0 (but not the current SVN).
I have throughly verified it for correctness of operation with RealVNC, but
unfortunately can not test it right now with TigerVNC, because it does not
compile for me due to an unrelated issue. Still hope someone may find the patch
useful, maybe as a starting point for adding IPv6 support to TigerVNC (and e.g.
update it to apply over the trunk version).

[3] http://packages.debian.org/vnc4server