Hi all,

I have been trying to package tigervnc-1.0.90 with xorg-server-1.9.5 release.
I believe i applied mostly needed patches, checked major distros as well, you
can have a look at them in [1]. Anyway, I am using following configuring
options in tigervnc configuration:

        --with-system-jpeg
        --enable-nls
        --disable-static

and following configure options in xorg configuration:

        --enable-install-libxf86config
        --enable-aiglx
        --enable-glx-tls
        --enable-composite
        --enable-record
        --enable-dri
        --enable-dri2
        --enable-glx
        --enable-glx-tls
        --disable-xorg
        --disable-xnest
        --disable-xvfb
        --disable-xwin
        --disable-dmx
        --disable-xephyr
        --disable-kdrive
        --disable-static
        --disable-xinerama
        --disable-composite
        --disable-config-dbus
        --disable-config-hal
        --disable-config-udev
        --with-pic
        --with-default-font-path=catalogue:/etc/X11/fontpath.d,built-ins
        --with-dri-driver-path=/usr/lib/xorg/modules/dri

Both tigervnc-server, tigervnc-viewer and tigervnc-java packages are created
without any problem but i have following undefined symbols in libvnc.so library
when i check with "ldd -u libvnc.so":

   serverClient
   RegionEmptyData
   xf86Screens
   RegionEmptyBox
   NoopDDA
   display
   serverGeneration
   PictureScreenPrivateKeyRec
   rrPrivKeyRec
   ClientStateCallback
   SelectionCallback
   screenInfo
   StandardMinorOpcode
   RegisterBlockAndWakeupHandlers
   AddCallback
   GiveUp
   GetEventList
   XIGetKnownProperty
   RRGetInfo
   TimerCancel
   ErrorF
   mieqEnqueue
   xf86FindOptionValue
   RegionFromRects
   mieqProcessInputEvents
   dixLookupResourceByType
   AllocDevicePair
   generate_modkeymap
   dixRegisterPrivateKey
   XkbGetCoreMap
   WriteToClient
   GetPointerEvents
   pixman_region_intersect
   TimerFree
   XkbSetRepeatKeys
   XkbApplyMappingChange
   EnableDevice
   FakeAllocColor
   RRCrtcSet
   RRScreenSizeSet
   ActivateDevice
   Xfree
   XkbConvertCase
   RRRegisterRate
   GetTimeInMillis
   pixman_region_translate
   GetKeyboardEvents
   InitPointerDeviceStruct
   pixman_region_subtract
   RRFirstOutput
   pixman_region_copy
   InitKeyboardDeviceStruct
   TimerSet
   AddExtension
   RRRegisterSize
   XkbCopyDeviceKeymap
   FakeFreeColor
   LoadExtension
   FatalError
   RegionDestroy
   GetMotionHistorySize

I found this [2] on -devel list, and it sounds like some undefined symbols are
expected and they are handled at runtime. By the way, I installed both server
and viewer packages, and they work like a charm. I am really curious about
should i really care about these or not, appreciate any explanations to clear
up the situation.

Thanks in advance.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=25107278
[2]