Bug Tracker item #3400194, was opened at 2011-08-29 15:47
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by hintegerha
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1126848&aid=3400194&group_id=254363

not just the latest update.
Category: UN*X version
Group: 1.0.X

Initial Comment:
I'm using tigervnc1.0.1_p20110618 on a gentoo system (didn't find a 1.1 ebuild
:-( ) build with use-flags:  server and xorgmodule. Whenever I connect to a
running local X-Server via a remote tigervnc (and also different vnc viewer),
the load off the Xserver process goes up to nearly 100%. When closing the VNC
session, the server load goes back to normal. Pls advice any additional
required details of my problem.

Date: 2011-08-30 08:13

Message:
I tried to move to xorg-server-1.10.4, xf86-video-intel-1.16.0 and
tigervnc-1.0.1_p20110618-r1, but get the same result. CPU load high
(process X) and working remotely has a poor performance.

Comment By: Gerhard Hintermayer (hintegerha)
Date: 2011-08-29 17:24

Message:
I'm using xorg-server-1.10.2 with xf86-video-intel-2.14.0 and
xf86-input-evdev-2.6.0.