Hi there,

I made small modifications to the CConnection.java file, which is part of
the Tiger VNC Java Viewer.  Attached are the differences.  I have never
submitted a patch request before, so I apologize if this is not the right
way to do so.

I added support for connecting to an Ultra VNC Repeater in Mode 2 (where
ID:xxxx) is passed into the socket connection.  This allows for cases where
a single instance repeater is needed to traverse firewalls between the
viewer and server, and can proxy multiple requests all correlated on the ID.

Can you please review and let me know if this (or something like it) can be
added as an enhancement back into the trunk of the source code?  I have not
made any changes to the Viewer and other areas, like to pass in this
repeater ID.  Let me know if you want me to, and I can.  I tested this with
the uvnc-repeater Linux port from Jari Korhonen and libvncserver-0.9.10.
Hopefully, this is a feature that others can utilize, and can be reusable as
part of the Tiger VNC Java Viewer.

Thank you,

--SSC

86a87,105
>     // CR: added support for the ultra vnc repeater
>       // the Ultra VNC Repeater sends an RFB 000:000 version
>       // indicating that it is waiting until a Mode 2 Repeater ID is passed in
>       if ((cp.majorVersion == 0) && (cp.minorVersion == 0)
>                       && (this.uvncRepeaterID > 0L)) {
>               String uvncRepeaterID = String.valueOf(this.uvncRepeaterID);
>               vlog.info("Detected a possible Ultra VNC Server connection.
> Sending in the repeater ID - "
>                               + uvncRepeaterID);
>               final StringBuilder builder = new StringBuilder();
>               builder.append("ID:").append(uvncRepeaterID);
>               while (builder.length() < 250) {
>                       builder.append("\0");
>               }
>               os.writeBytes(builder.toString().getBytes(), 0,
> builder.length());
>               os.flush();
>               return;
>       }
>       // end CR

305a325,334

>   // CR.  Added UVNC Repeater Support
>   public long getUVNCRepeaterID() {
>       return uvncRepeaterID;
>   }
>   public void setUVNCRepeaterID(final long uvncRepeaterID) {
>       this.uvncRepeaterID = uvncRepeaterID;
>   }
>   // end CR

390a420,421