Hello,

I've got a bit of a bug here ... I open a VNC session in fullscreen mode and
all is fine while I'm using it - BTW it's a great piece of s/w!! - thanks
for making it.

However after 5m or so of inactivity my keyboard is ignored. Even f8.

The only way to recover is to Alt-Ctrl-F2, kill vncviewer and start it again
- fortunately that key sequence is not swallowed by vncviewer.

Doesn't happen in windowed mode, only in fullscreen.

I'm using tigervnc-1.3.0-7.fc19 at both ends.

This has been bugging me for quite a time so I think it's been in a lot of
versions. I've googled till I'm blue in the face, but come up with nothing.
No doubt I'm using the wrong search terms.

Also, the search on gmane where I'm reading the list appears to be broken -
but I've read through the subject of all the posts here since 2009 and found
nothing relevant. So beg pardon if this is a well known problem.

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

Bob

NB the remote end is running:

/usr/bin/Xvnc :1 -desktop bhepple.win2k.corp.tnsi.com:1 (bhepple) -auth
/home/bhepple/.Xauthority -geometry 1920x1080 -rfbwait 30000 -rfbauth
/home/bhepple/.vnc/passwd -rfbport 5901 -fp catalogue:/etc/X11/fontpath.d
-pn -dpi 96

the client side is:

vncviewer -FullScreen -via tns localhost:1

... it's over a vpn