From: owner-[EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:owner-[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Hanson, Felicity
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 7:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Getting started in DreamWeaver

Thank you so much to those who responded to my request for help. Kitty and Melba, your replies gave me new hope! David, I would be most grateful if you make available the code that your student wrote. I’d prefer to have the program in its entirety if I possibly can.

Felicity

Felicity Hanson

Librarian, Professional Development Library

Edina Public Schools

Edina, MN 55424

(952) 848-4988