Well.... it didn't work for me and I looked back at the list and it only partly worked on that... it removes the src... strange.... I guess it is a security thing.... maybe you can look at that and look at my previous reply in you e-mail and the code in the list and figure out what I was trying to show there  ;) - sorry about that

About the quiz thing... you don't want the ability to e-mail... just keep track of who took the quiz?.... ok... maybe I can give it some thought and see what I can think up... no promises though.... but I think I might have a few ideals (I've become a bit more familiar with php I believe... so maybe I can think of something)

Ok laters for now,
- Robert