Hi to you all

Some short while ago I ask for help/info on the Odetics 325 - the main problem
was that I obtained mine without antenna - well I have received considerable
help from a number of members, and in particular from Rob - who solved the
antenna problem. My old 325 is now up and running with a GDOP of 1.7 - so it
just leaves me with the problem of date roll-over - my display tells me that it
is July 20 1988 - as an old guy, I would appreciate this re-run, but I know
that its 2008 !!. I have seen some reference to a method of correcting this -
can somebody remind me who was offering this advice ?
Again thanks to you all.

Roy