Mark,

I am running LH on my Lenovo Laptops with their native resolution
1400 x 1050 color 32 bpp and
1600 x 1200 color 32 bpp

            On my bigger external 19" Eizo screen:
1280 x 1024

(which does seem to be the most often used resolution but laptops
do use often higher resolution having smaller screen sizes...)

It will be a big challenge to enable all these modern resolutions :-)
unfortunately modern LCD/LED screens don't look good set
to other resolutions!

Bigger monitores on the market are running already
1680 x 1050
1.920 x 1.080
1920 x 1440
and a lot more possible combinations on wide screens...

wishing you all the best,
Arnold