Lux, Jim (337C) wrote:
 It's if it happens over and over at the same place, I get cranky, but this
probably isn't in that category.

Regardless, I think they learn some lessons right now, regardless of the level of preparation. There is only one way to learn, try it out and fail.

Friends of me works for the largest sale-site in Sweden (no, that's not eBay). The one thing they nag most about is the is actually the incompability of various web clients (mostly of older versions of one particular client). Other problems seems doable since they care about having enought servers, enought separation and enought redundancy. They can be biten too, but last I heard it was not a big problem.