I just realized that the recent big transfers of money from Washington DC to Wall Street must have been a large-scale test of the MANA system.

-Rex...
heading to Home Depot to find a large container I can adapt into a MANA antenna.

Tom Van Baak wrote:
I used the new google today and found that a new type
of atomic clock has been developed which promises a
revolution in timekeeping.
Typically national physics laboratories, such as NIST in
the United States, develop the most precise atomic clocks.
But today the best clock comes from NUTS, a quiet but
intense collection of clock enthusiasts, with too much time
on their hands. Read the full story here:

www.LeapSecond.com/unclock.htm

/tvb