There is a fairly detailed block schematic that has been posted, even
a photo of the proto BB just to show how simple it is. Perhaps a full
component level schematic will surface sometime.

I think that the math that is needed to describe this TPLL will have
to come from a third-party if that is what is required anyway.

Steve

On 21 June 2010 12:37, Bob Camp <li...@rtty.us> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Schematics of each of the various implementations tired would be nice. That
> would allow others to implement duplicates and see what happened. Without
> schematics only approximations can be implemented and analyzed. That
> generally opens up more issues than it addresses. The nature of the
> conversation so far is not one that encourages participation or shared
> experimentation.
>
> Details of the various experiments attempted would be helpful. The "rabbit
> out o the hat" approach to data gets pretty old pretty fast. It's apparent
> from various oblique references that far more than the run off against the
> Symmetricom box has been done.
>
> A more rigorous  approach to the math is needed if this is ever going to be
> accepted. This is after all an area where hair splitting issues over the math
> have been a very big deal for at least 40 years.
>
> Bob
>

> On Jun 20, 2010, at 7:17 PM, Magnus Danielson wrote:

>>> No disrespect to you or John intended, but that is a data set of one
>>> experiment.
>>> We used to call that a High School Proof.
>>>
>>> It takes an infinite number of experiments of that sort to "prove" a
>>> conjecture.
>>
>> It doesn't prove it, just makes it fairly likely correct.
>>
>> But then again, "correct" is not available here. Sufficiently accurate
>> within some bounds is. These bounds can be of a myriad of types.
>>
>> As for the Warren style TPLL, a particular implementation needs to be
>> referred to, both in form of analogue design and digital processing.
>>
>> From that limiting properties may be established. Some of these may be
>> compensated for enhanced performance.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Magnus

Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD
The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
- Einstein