oops.. thumbs instead of fingers

Le 25/06/2010 10:15, Sanjeev Gupta a écrit :
On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 16:02, mike cook<mike.c...@orange.fr>  wrote:

Heaven forbid that I start more mud slinging, but I think that Bruce did
not take enough notice of  Warrens assertion that his method was "good
enough". There may be mathematical incompleteness in Warrens' implementation
and maybe his implementation does not enable measurement of adev as defined
in the literature, but the model is sufficiently close that it not seem to
influence the results in the tao range that interests me.

The Tao that can be ranged is not the Tao.