For this application you'll need a bandwidth of somewhat more than 10MHz to preserve the clock slew rate.
Those transformers are better suited to sinewave operation at 5 or 10MHz.

If one uses a pair of transformers (one for the feedback and one to isolate the output) then wider bandwidth 1:1 transformers can be used.
Or one could just elect to capacitively couple the load.

Alternatively one can just wind one's own trifilar transformer using a suitable binocular ferrite core.

Bruce

Henry Hallam wrote:
The spec sheet lists them as being good to 10MHz; would they be ok at
16MHz with a little more loss, or should I worry about resonances with
parasitic capacitance?

73 de Henry M0HMH in Santa Cruz