Magnus Danielson wrote:
Hi Steve,

On 09/05/2010 10:18 AM, Steve Rooke wrote:
On 5 September 2010 04:42, Rob Kimberley<r...@timing-consultants.com> wrote:
Just a thought, as you are in southern hemisphere, wouldn't you see more
birds facing North?

Oops! I really meant North. Well spotted that man. My satellite
azimuth/elevation chart looks quite typical to text-book style. My
GPSDOs still seem to be recovering from the long power outage caused
by the earthquake here early Saturday morning but the stats seem to be
settling down again. My timing gear and antenna were unaffected but it
sure moved some of the heavy HP instruments that I have piled up on my
workbench and demolished my computer "rack", but luckily everything
seems to be working OK. The only thing that seems to be at fault is my
broadband which is playing up now and I wonder if the telephone lines
have been damaged in some way.

I was about to ask how you New Zeeland time-nuts was doing and affected by the earthquake.

Along with other North Island dwelling TN's I didn't feel a thing.

Bruce