That would explain why my 2100T hasn't worked since I got back
from vacation.

When the US chains shut down, the commerce department said it would
continue those stations that serviced Canada (because of treaties),
until November 2010.  I guess Canada decided it didn't need that long.

I tried during the deliberation process to put some input into the system,
but it was refused because I only used the frequency and timing services.
The powers that be were only interested in how shutting down Loran would
affect the transportation industry.

I wonder if they had a clue about how many small businesses they were going
to impact when they shut down?

-Chuck Harris

paul swed wrote:
I'll be, I missed it US and Canadian Loran C shut down 1 Aug.. So either you
pick up Europe or build a loran c sim.
Regards