bJason Rabel said the following on 10/15/2010 03:00 PM:
Why bother buying a cert? Just create a self-signed one (and you can make it
for like 10+ years)... It's not like he's selling stuff
from his website...

And that's what the old cert was. I will create a new one as soon as I get a chance (I'm traveling for a couple of days so it may be a bit).

I thought the last time I gen'd the cert it was for 10 years, but it's possible that a software update may have resulted in creating a new one with the default 1-year lifetime.

John