I've regenerated the SSL certificate for HTTPS at febo.com. The new certificate should be good for ten years, as I intended (but failed to accomplish) when I created the old one. It's still a self-signed cert, so will throw a warning with your browser, but you can trust me and tell the browser to accept the exception. :-)

I'm traveling over the weekend so won't be able to address any problems, but if anyone has problems I'll do the best I can to respond early next week.

BTW -- because this is a totally non-commercial site, I'm not interested in forking over the money to buy a trusted certificate, not to mention the hassle of having to renew it. Sorry if the security warning is an annoyance, but that's the way it is.

John