Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 1:44 AM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] WWVB NIST Radio Time Receiver

Brice,

As only one of the listed frequencies are usable in the US, you would do better buying an "ATOMIC" clock at your local Walmart for around $20. That way you also
get a nice display and it includes the same basic receiver inside.

Bill....WB6BNQ

Heathkid wrote:

Has anyone here bought one of these and given it a try?
http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=10060

Looks like it might be fun to play with...

73 Brice KA8MAV