paul swed wrote:
WHAT chip are you using that has the nice divide by 10 outputs please?
I have been wiring 74ls XXXs for years what a pain. Tired of the soldering.
Thanks
Paul

The chip was one I got on eBay from a different seller than the Ru movement. The chip number is a C8051T602.It's actually a tiny printed circuit card in a DIP chip pinout format. I have no idea how many or few of these bad boys are to be found anywhere. Anyone know of a microcontroller that'll take the raw sinewave from a Ru movement? THAT would be nice! BTW, a really cool frequency to make would be the 32768HZ of a normal quartz movement. Take a radio controlled wall clock and rubidiumize it and let it self-reset. in between self-resettings it'll remain astoundingly accurate, great for lousy reception areas.