Now that I'm getting settled in the Atlanta area, I thought it would be interesting to set up a way for local time-nuts to communicate, share resources (calibration parties, anyone?), and perhaps work on some group experiments (anyone interested in creating UTC(ATL)?).

Membership criteria is basically time-nuts within driving distance of Atlanta. If you'd like to subscribe, drop me a private email and I'll add you to the list.

John
j...@febo.com