On 03/09/2011 07:58 PM, Kevin Watson wrote:
Hi Magnus,

As I said in an earlier message, this is an experiment that I want to
run and would rather not touch mission and safety-critical GNC
components, like our navigation GPS receivers. Mass is not an issue.

In that case, take a Thunderbolt, replace the OCXO with a more vibration tolerant variant, slap an antenna on the top, force it to hold-over mode just before launch and you are all done.

For best performance you want to tune up the Thunderbolt parameters to the new OCXO, which is a nice static exercise.

For a test it would suffice.