Warren
Just how did you set up the tbolt to use the lpro as an external oscillator?
I have both and would like to do the same.
Thanks

Rix Seacord K2AVP
eseac...@verizon.net

914-262-9186 Cell

On 6/1/2011 11:48 AM, WarrenS wrote:
LPRO time nuts,

Is there a complete set of schematics available for the Efratom LPRO-101
Rubidium  oscillator?
I have the "Repair reference guide by Fred de Vries, PE1FBO, Revision 6, 2010"
which is very useful, but unfortunately it includes only some of the schematics.
What I'm looking for is a schematic of the 20 MHz osc section and it's control
loop.

In an ongoing effort to initially see how good,  and ultimately how simple,  I
can improve the performance of a LPRO based oscillator system,
I've started with the basics by using a low noise 10811 as a clean up osc to
improve the under 100 sec noise.
To minimize any room temperature swings from effecting the performance, I've
added an active temperature controller to keep the base plate heat sink
temperature constant.
To remove long term daily drift and get absolute freq accuracy, I'm using the
C-field to discipline it to GPS.
For that  I'm using the LPRO as the external oscillator for a Tbolt and set the
Tbolt's extended time constant at 12 to 24 hrs using Lady Heather.
The results to date are very encouraging and show substantial improvement over
the whole tau range from 0.01 sec out to days, in effect providing a low cost
Cs substitute.

ws