On 06/06/11 18:57, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote:
Offhand, I would suspect undersampling or mistriggering....
I picked up a Hameg scope with 200 megasamples/sec a few
years ago. It saved quite a bit of time when I was putting
together a parallel interface between Linux and a Tek storage tube
terminal. Push a button and a hard copy pops out of my
Laserjet - definitely beats a Polaroid for what I was doing.

I did that with my Tek and a Polaroid PoGo mini printer. Works great for printing quick scope plots to put in the ol' lab notebook. Even moreso when you factor in that the Pogo prints are sticky-backed :)

I also have a Canon CP800 which does 6x4 dye-sublimation prints. Haven't had a chance to plug that into the 'scope's Pictbridge socket yet (but I will... eventually!)

--
Phil.
li...@philpem.me.uk