While I do sometimes wear a wristwatch, I find I normally don't. I usually use a stand alone clock of some sort, or the time display on my phone.

As for Time Nut relevance, it's still true that you can get much better accuracy and precision for a given cost in a clock that most people would not find comfortable to wear (with all due respect to the Atomic Wrist Watch from TvB's web site :) ) as opposed to what most of the rest of us would consider wearable.

That said, I think it's quite reasonable for time nuts to prefer to check the time with clocks that are not exactly wrist friendly.

I do wish it was simpler to NTP synchronize the clock on my phone though. One nice thing about the CDMA phone I had years ago was that I knew the clock on the phone was going to be reasonably accurate. Time sync for GSM phones is not as nice.
--
Russell