Hi Paolo!

On 03/11/2011, at 10:44, "paolo.mart...@alice.it" <paolo.mart...@alice.it>
wrote:

> Dear  all
> I am an amateur astronomer working in the field of minor planet occultation.
> To arrange a precise reference  time I am looking for a 1/100 sec LED dispaly
> clock GPS based. (LED is usefull for night vision)
> My idea is to use a "ebay" used master clock such as  " ThunderBolt GPS
> disciplined clock" to drive a timecode display. Particulary I wish to realize
> a "PIC" based LED clock to display hour min sec and use the 10 MHz reference
> to arrange an  1/10 and 1/100 sec disaply.  Can anyone help me in finding
> schemes or any more flexible idea?
> thanks

I am, at the moment, developing a led clock with an Arduino board that
synchronizes its clock with the use of a NTP GPS server in my LAN. The clock
can be configured through telnet and it syncs with the NTP server every 8
seconds.

I expect to have it ready next week.

I can send you the schematic if you so desire.

Cheers,
Miguel