If the banks here or anywhere should start to fail in the next 6 months or so
it is beneficial to know that a Krugerrand is an ounce of gold which should buy
more than enough food for a month for a family, and that an MOA is a little
more than an inch at 100 yards (or 93 some odd meters if you prefer), and what
150 grains at 2700ft/s can do...

Sent from my iPad