Hi Rex:

Thanks, I had 14.7456 mis listed (off one row) as the 4X CB freq.  I've updated
the table.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com
http://www.end2partygovernment.com/Brooke4Congress.html

Rex wrote:
Brooke,

14.31818  is 4x the analog color burst (~3.58)

18.432 divides cleanly for baud rates. I've used it as a PIC clock for that. I think some of the others may be too, but I didn't recognize or do the math to see.