Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 12:01 AM
To: time-nuts@febo.com
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] HP5334B with 10544 OCXO

There is a section in the HP5334 Service manual on changes needed.

The oscillator uses either the internal crystal (The trimmer is
connected to) or the 10811.

Basically you change a capacitor feeding from one to the other.

I could scan the appropriate pages if you need (Contact me off list).

Regards

Randall Prentice
Stokes Valley
Lower Hutt    5019